Only in the last 10 years, AquaSana has executed many projects, and as long as there remains in a potential market, AquaSana will keep on growing and increasing its investment in Egypt.
AquaSana has many water desalination plants; their least production capacity is 50 cubic meters per day to 5000 cubic meters per day by Reverse Osmosis technique.
AquaSana water treatment technology design, supply, installation and follow-up maintenance work For water plants and treatment units (sea water desalination plants - desalination plants water wells) various capacities for many of the factories and tourist villages, hotels and dealing with the armed forces (Engineering Authority - water management - Naval forces - Air forces - National Service), where the company has implemented many of the small, medium and mega-projects;
- Supplied of 30 seawater desalination units inside Containers and equipped with a mobile equipped with several capacities for Water Management Armed Forces.
- Supplied and installation of water desalination plant productivity 1000 m3/ day at Dahshur center for training the armed forces.
- Supplied and installation of desalination plant in the village of Aljafjavh Sinai productivity of 300 m3/ day and under the supervision of Water Management of the armed forces.
- Supplied and installation of water desalination plant in the village of Wadi El Rayan, Fayoum production capacity of 400 m3/ day under the supervision of the Water Management of the armed forces.
- Supplied and installation of water desalination plant in Sirt, Libya production capacity of 1500 m3/ day in 2010.
- Supplied and installation of water desalination plant two RO unit (2 ×1200 m3/day) in Ismailia Nefesha under the supervision of water management the armed forces.
- Supply and installation of 5 Seawater desalination plants with capacities of 150-200-350 m3/ day for the Navy Armed Forces.
- Supply and installation of water desalination plant 2500 m3/ day in Algeria and attended the inauguration of President Houari Boumediene.
- Supply three desalination plants inside containers (40-foot container) production capacity of 3×300 m3/ day for water management the Armed Forces (highly villages needed).
- Currently work is underway on the supply of seawater desalination for National Service Authority in Lake of Bardawil with productivity of 600 m3/ day.
- Currently work is underway on the supply of two desalination units with a capacity of (2×700 m3/ day) in Kharga Oasis under the supervision of the Engineering Authority Armed Forces.
- Sea water desalination plant productivity 300 m3/ day in Shalateen the highly villages requirement under the supervision of the armed forces.
- Sea water desalination plant with a capacity of 2500 m3/ Day on Pyramids Co. farms in north Sinai.
- Sea water desalination unit with capacity of 300 m3/Day For La Luna Beach – Ain Sokhna
- Sea water desalination unit with capacity of 750 m3/Day for R.B. Anglios North Coast
- Brackish Well water desalination unit with capacity 200 m3/Day R.B. Anglios Wadi El Natroun