Other Brand Series
Konica MinoltaBench-Top Spectrophotometers Chroma Meter Color Analyzer 皇冠体育网Cri Illuminance Meter Illuminance Meter Illuminance Spectrophotometer Imaging Colorimeters, Photometers Luminance and Color Meter Luminance Meter Portable Spectrophotometers Spectrophotometer
The LS-160 (successor to the LS-110) is highly accurate luminance meter that uses a newly designed sensor with a spectral response that more closely matches the V(λ) spectral luminous efficiency function of the human eye to provide measurement results that correlate well with visual evaluation. This spot luminance meter is small and compact, light and easy to hold, and runs off AA batteries, making it fully portable.
Features of this instrument include an optical system with single lens reflex (SLR) technology that will give you accurate targeting capabilities while being able to see at all times the specific measuring area in the viewfinder, even when measurements are being taken at very short distances. Extremely small areas can be measured, even down to 0.4mm in diameter (when a close-up lens is used). With these and other advanced functions, even those using the device for the first time will achieve highly accurate measurement results.
The clear backlit LCD screen shows the values of luminance measurements, and the values are also visible in the viewfinder。 This means measuring tasks do not require moving the instrument from the eye yet still affording precise control of the object being measured。 When measuring particularly bright light sources, comfort and safety are assured with the LS-160’s neutral density eyepiece filter。 The automatic mode sets the measurement time according to the brightness of the target。 In all measurement operations, the device’s pistol grip provides for a solid, secure hold。
With a range beginning at 0.01cd/m², this instrument can measure extremely dark light levels. Through color-correction and calibration functions, you’re able to choose a standard luminance, and then the instrument automatically corrects when variances are spotted in specified sources of light. The LS-160 included utility software allows the meter to be controlled from a PC via USB 2.0. Repeated interval measurements can be conducted for a specific number of times at specific intervals, measurement data can be displayed on graphs or lists, and data can be exported to spreadsheet applications. Optional close-up lenses allows for measurement of extremely small areas. Also, the optional illuminance adapter enables illuminance measurement as well.
- Eligible ISO 17025 Certification
- 1/3° acceptance angle
- Portable, lightweight, compact and battery powered
- SLR (Single Lens Reflex), precise targeting; shows exact area to measure
- Small diameter measurements (as small as 0.4mm)
- Backlit LCD and viewfinder displays; easy to focus on target
- Neutral density eyepiece filter allowing measurements of bright light sources
- Pistol grip enables user to stabilize the instrument with ease
- Measures low luminance (range starts at 0.01cd/m2)
- User calibration and color correction
- Includes Utility Software allows the instrument to be controlled from the PC via USB 2.0
- Optional CCD camera adapter enables viewfinder to be monitored from a distance